Look! We found a butterfly on our walk!
We then continued walking to the pond at the entrance of the sub. Kylie saw some rocks and sticks bunched up together and was so excited! "An alligator! Look! An alligator!" I tried to explain that it was just sticks and stones, but she insisted. Kylie then grabbed Alie's face and turned her head and shouted "Look Allie! An alligator!" Ahhh to have the imagination of a child :)Have I mentioned that we also have a monkey in our backyard?? There's a loud chirping bird who, according to Kylie, is really a monkey. Because it sounds like a monkey... :)
Then we had some fun outside.
We went inside to wash up. I was getting some stuff done while the girls were playing in Allie's room... came up to find them exploring...something.... Too cute :)
Kylie has been loving playing dress-up lately! She also loves including her little sister :)
I love that every time Allie sees the camera, she gives us a huge smile! She knows just what to do ;) Kylie has been hiding from the camera lately, along with a loud "NO!" Haha :)
Happy 60th birthday Grandpa Paul!
2 comments:
Love the double stroller! Which one is that? Your girls are adorable!
Thanks :) It's the Combi Sport double. I really really like it! We also have the Joovy Ergo Caboose (sit-and-stand and a half) but it's just so bulky and heavy...
Post a Comment