Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mama's (Nonna) trip here

Nonna came to visit for a week. We did as much as we could, despite the rain! Every chance we got to head outdoors, we did :)

Stuck indoors because of all the rain.... Kylie says "No!!! I'm not eating the paint!" hrmmm.... do you believe her?? I'm not sure... ;)
Allie hanging out, happy as can be, as always :)

We spent an afternoon at the park..both girls in their ASU gear! I wanted to get a good picture of them together, but Kylie was being a bit uncooperative ;) As you can see in the picture below, she was too cool to have her picture taken! haha :)
This was Allie's first time in a swing and she absolutely LOVED it!! It was so cute :)
 
That Saturday, we headed to the Farmer's Market to buy some vegetable plants. I decided to do some container gardening since we have so much wildlife around. I know any vegetables planted in our yard would be eaten immediately! We have flattened grass from the deer sleeping on it at night, and a nasty raccoon who comes by all the time..not to mention all the other stuff around... So we picked out a bell pepper plant, grape tomatoes, spinach, and zucchini. I know some of those spread pretty wide, so we'll see how they hold up! Hopefully this works. Our tomato plant last year was awesome and really helped Kylie eat her veggies!
Here's Kylie helping me plant.
Sunday we had a blast at the zoo and then dinner with Ryan's family.

Nonna leaves tomorrow morning... We'll miss you! Can't wait until August when both my parents (and hopefully my brothers and Robyn) will come out for Allie's baptism and a "beach" vacation!

No comments: