Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a week of milestones!

We hit so many milestones this week... mostly good ones! :)

Allie started sitting up unassisted really well, she started army crawling, and she got her first ear infection.

Kylie, who also has another ear infection, went with me to go shopping tonight. We picked out a potty seat for her and she was so excited that she carried it to the store and even wanted to carry the bag out to the car, all by herself!

When we got home, Kylie wanted to immediately put the potty seat on the toilet and try to sit on it. She did, then got down and started running around without her pants on. 30 seconds later, I find Kylie using a towel to wipe up pee on the kitchen floor. "I pee pee Mama!" She said, and then ran to the bathroom and asked to be put up on the toilet. Then she peed in the toilet for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so proud of her, it took a lot to not jump up and down shouting hooray! But I restrained myself ;) Hopefully this continues well. Though I'm not sure we're ready for full-on potty training just yet since the antibiotics Kylie just started upset her tummy and I don't really want that type of mess to clean up...

Since this week, Thursday, was Earth Day, we made some Earth crafts. Here is Kylie "smelling" her large coffee filter flower that she made.
Tonight, Kylie asked to hold Allie. So we let her. Then she asked for us to take a picture of them. So sweet! Here they are :)

No comments: