Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hot, Cold, Hot, Cold...

We're loving the hot weather! 82 on Thursday... and then Saturday, only 42. Didn't love that.

Since it was so warm on Thursday, I decided to pull out Kylie's water table. She was so excited! When we first started getting ready to go outside, Kylie was waiting by the sliding door and I heard her say "Hi animal!" I looked out and saw this...
Ick! I told her that was not a nice animal. Needless to say, we waited until he went on his way before heading outside!

Kylie had a blast with the water...
Allie relaxed in the stroller and watched the fun...

....and Zoe, well, Zoe got a nice shower ;)
The yard is getting so green so fast!
Beginning of the week...
End of the week!

Now that Allie is sitting up on her own, we decided to try giving the girls a bath together! Both loved it!

No comments: