Kylie was excited to see her second cousins and had a blast as always.
Alexandra was amazing. I was so proud of her! She was happy to sit in her car seat and watch everyone for the first hour or so. After lunch, we held her and played a bit. Then it was nap time... this is the part I was worried about. But I put her in her car seat and faced it to the wall. Despite all the noise, she contently sucked her thumb and drifted off to sleep. She slept a typical nap for her and didn't fuss a bit! I couldn't believe it! What an easy baby she is :) We are so lucky to have 2 amazing little girls!
aaaaand.... we're done! ;)
In her Easter basket, Kylie got a doctor set and doll. She loves playing doctor! Here she is checking her baby's breathing and heart beat :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! I absolutly LOVE their dresses!!!
Post a Comment