Here are some of my absolute favorite things about Alexandra right now :)
Everytime I tell Allie "No.", she gives me a HUGE grin, shakes her head back and forth, and then sings "nah nah nah" (her way of saying no). Half the time she starts dancing along to her singing, and then claps! Kinda missing the point there kiddo ;) And I kinda can't help but laugh every time, even though I probably shouldn't :)
She loves talking on phone and gets so excited when she "gets a phone call" :)
She loves reading books and pointing to all the animals and babies.
When we say "Touchdown!", she throws her hands up in the air, the touchdown sign!
She loves dancing! She spins around in circles then stops and bounces up and down. When she's done, she claps and shouts "yehhhh yehhhh"
Really, anytime we say "Yay!" she starts clapping and smiling and saying "yehhhhh"
This kiddo is seriously the happiest baby in the world :)
Kylie is talking soooooooooooo much now! She asks about everything...and remembers EVERYTHING. Every day we hear "go to the beach?" 10000 times. And "we're going to ArizNona to see Nonna and Papa for Christmas!"
Today we were building a train out of her wooden alphabet blocks. Kylie put down the letter "K" and I asked her what letter it was. She said "K!" Then I asked her who's name starts with the letter K? I could see her thinking really hard...and then she said "kuh (made the sound for K). KYLIE!" Sooooo proud of my big girl learning her letters and letter sounds and making those connections to words already. Wow :)
Here are some pictures from Halloween night that I never got around to posting:
And a picture from tonight...while I was trying to cook dinner. Kylie was being wild as always, and Allie was being unusually clingy and cranky (she has 2 teeth coming in an took bad nap this afternoon :( So I turned up some dance music, strapped Allie onto my back in the Ergo, and we danced around the kitchen while I cooked! Problem solved :)
No comments:
Post a Comment